It governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of http://collaborativecompositions.com, you consent to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website.
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection.
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be share.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect:
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. If if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. In addition, we may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information.
- Examples are age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system. This will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
We may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent. This allows us to follow what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long:
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- Better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested.
- Fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products.
- Send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so.
- Contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so.
- Customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria:
- Length of time your personal information remains relevant.
- The length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations.
- Any limitation periods within which claims might be made.
- The retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations.
- Type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected:
We do not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
However, we may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from http://collaborativecompositions.com.
Also we may contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
We may, from time to time, use various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You Tube, Pinterest Linked In, What's App and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within our control.
Disclosure of Information:
We will not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered.
- Other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented.
- The aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined.
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service.
- Or as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of collaborativecompositions.com.
We greatly respect your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes. Examplels are bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in our products and services. In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13:
Our website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we will immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Or, in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out:
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to the email below. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. We will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites:
Notice to European Union Use:
Our operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, and also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use. This provides simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. In addition, we are a licensee of TRUSTe.
Acceptance of Terms:
How to Contact Us: